Friday, July 1, 2011

5-Day Swag featuring Tanya Mwamwetta

 Its #FashionFriday....#ActLikeYouKnow, by now this feature needs no introduction right? This week we feature stylish Sarah Tanya Mwamwetta fellow blogger and now Elle's newest intern *congrats*

                   * Blouse-ForeverNew; Leather pants - INC; Sandals and hat - Woolworths; Belt - Vintage *

Tanya: " These are by far one of the most comfortable shoes i own. I bought them from Woolworths last November and they always my first pick when im getting ready for a night on the town and the blouse...well its my favourite colour. Who doesnt love purple."

 * Jacket&Shirt - H&M; Harem pants - Zero Degrees; Brogues - Some shop in L.A; BowTie - TieShop*





* Faux Fur hoodie - Zara; Dress - Forever New; Platforms -Papelli; Belt - Mr Price *

" There is something about Fur that makes my insides tingle with joy"





* Jacket + Belt- Vintage; Demin cutoffs - SeanJean Vintage; Tee - Walgreens; Sunglasses - Fashion District downtown L.A; Boots - Woolworths; Rings - XGeneration*

" The outfit above is somehow one of my favourite. i found the shorts in my brothers wardrobe when i visit my home town.  Funny enough they are his Sean John once apon a time baggy jeans from the age 13..I DIYed these into denim cutoffs and have literally been living in them lately.The jacket is a vintage piece from my mothers wardrobe.Its way to big for me but its size is what attracts me most. It reminds me of a mid 1980's runway. I seem to have an affinity to L.A t-shirts, so on my last visit i stopped at a Walgreens downtown and bought this one. I love thats its super cheap so i dont feel bad cutting it up to my taste.



Skirt - H&M and Blouse from Twenty Two Boutique
    
                                                 Pictures from www.leluvette.blogspot.com 

I totally love Tanya's style and think i should shop in her wardrobe..lmao


FASHION FREAK FOREVER
Yolandy :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment