Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trend Alert: Statement Coats






 Hello Fashion Lovers

Its been ages since I blogged and must say I really missed keeping you all in the loop.

With the weather being all terrible with all the non-stop rain, it being cold but very cosy at the same time I realised I did not have any Fall must -haves but then again what is the " FALL MUST_HAVE" in your style book?
Mine is THE OVER SIZED COAT....you will and can never go wrong with that being your statement piece, the brighter and bigger the BETTER.

You should always keep your outfit simple so the statement coat and over power what ever you are wearing or you can just belt the coat and that could be your look.
Below are inspiration how you can work it.





I would love to see if you have incorporated this trendy trend in your #OOTD so mail, tweet or instagram us


Yours always in Fashion
Yolandy Masinga 
Twitter and IG - MsYols

No comments:

Post a Comment