Monday, September 29, 2014

Woolies Bloggers Brekkie

Hello Fashion Lovers...

On Friday 25th September, Woolies opened the newly revamped and refurbished Rosebank store. To launch this gorgeous store in style, Woolies invited a of couple of well-known bloggers and social influencers for a quick walk through; I shared my favourite summer 14 trends with them as they enjoyed some delish Woolies food and then they were surprised with a mini shopping spree afterwards. Yayz!!



Woolies is at the forefront of high street fashion, as seen in past and current seasons.  And events like these reinforces Woolworths’ place as a force to be reckoned with. I’m very proud to be associated with the Woolies brand, not only is it a brand that I love but its also a brand that speaks to me and my style.
 Needless to say the main topic of discussion was FASHION... duurr!! We had an awesome time .... Check out the pics below...






Bloggers stay on their phones, all day everyday... hahaha!

Moi taking the bloggers and influencer through my fave Woolies summer 14 trends.


Bloggers listen attentively...

Instagreezy time!!


Shop! Shop! Shop!

Bloggers from Cape Town :)

Sandiso Ngubane

Siki Ms

























Fundi Kumalo
Siyaam Ally
Emma Jane Harbour
Zaahirah Bhamjee
Irina Doman
Irina Doman


Nokubonga
Meee!!


Tsholo Molaiwa
Trevor Stuurman





***The End***

Melody Molale
Twitter: @MelodyMolale
IG: @ilovemelmo
my favourite summer 14 trends

3 comments: